Incorporating the best principles of Value Engineering
and Design Basics' appreciation for design, these plans allow you
to offer more home for the money, or get more home for the money
without sacrificing style. This series consists of 20 floor
plans from 1268 square feet to 2914 square feet.
This portfolio of home
plans has two elevation to choose from. The
first elevation presents an attractive, price conscious facade. The
second elevation fro each plan is more upscale - using more stone,
brick and stucco;
hip roof lines; segmented arched transoms and more involved trim. The
plans may be purchased individually or many are available as Multi-Elevation
Plan Pack with both elevations.
What makes these home
plans Value Engineered?
- Straight foundation with minimal jogs,
- Lower pitches, simpler rooflines which are easier to truss,
- Streamlined structural systems requiring fewer steel beams, structural
- The use of standard sized building materials (i.e. floor coverings)
minimizes waste and on-site labor,
- Utilizing a minimum number of different window sizes allows quantity
- Care has been taken to maximize available space under rood and
over the garages.